This policy describes:
- All the information we may ask you to submit or you have to provide when you:
- Visit, access or use our online application that run on smartphones, tablets and other devices.
- Open a ticket or communicate with us by electronic means;
- View any other online content or product on our site or click any third party Ad.
- Interact with us through social media websites or via search engines.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED
Personal information: it allows us to communicate with you. We may obtain this information to track your orders, products or services which you will be using on our site when you were registered. This may include information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address which may be collected via online/offline forms or text boxes.
Payment information: In order to track your financial record and partnership with us we need this information. It includes, your purchase history, your payment information, such as credit and debit card information.
Note: We do not store your credit or debit card information on our servers.
Profile information: This may includes DOB, gender, nationality, hobbies, social media account, security question.
Product information: It includes the information of the merchant products like (Registration number, Bar code information, and legal documents)
How you access the web: How you use your devices, browsers or mobiles to access our websites.
USE OF INFORMATION
Https://gymshopen.com/ collects personal information about you through your use of the services and the website, including information relating to your use of the Website and the content you access.
https://gymshopen.com/ Uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To verify your identity.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of https://gymshopen.com/ other users or others.
- For internal research purposes.
- For promoting and marketing services to you.
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, should you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Website.
- To provide you with any services.
- For the purpose of verifications of legal registrations.
- To deal with requests, complaints, and other customer activities.
- To provide you with technical support.
- For any other use that you authorize.
- Non-personal data is collected for reporting about usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Website. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability, and Website content.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
https://gymshopen.com/ Will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party.
We request our merchants, visitors, and readers to bear these measures when you are using our website:
- You must not share your personal or payment details to any other merchant or visitor to prevent unauthorised or fraudulent use of them.
- You must not disclose your security details to any other person
- In case if your account got hacked or compromised, contact us on a priority basis.
- You are advised to encrypt your personal information on your mobiles devices and web browser.
- You are advised to change your password every 6 months
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected when you;
- Send us an email
- When you speak to us over the telephone.
- Connect to any of our staff via LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or other social media
- Visit our websites or blogs
- If you fill in a form on our websites
THIRD PARTY AND LINKS
We take no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage our visitors to read the privacy policies of each website you visit prior to disclosing your personal information for the safety of your personal information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent to you they are actually being used to provide you with a better experience of our website, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies and you can set rules from there whether you want cookies to enable or not.
WHAT WHEN COOKIES ARE DISABLED
If you disable cookies off, some features of the website will be limited and some of our services will not function properly.
Our website and some of our other promotional banners, emails may contain web beacons. A web beacon is a small graphic image, such as a pixel or GIF, which is placed on a web page, email, or advertisement and is used to provide information on how you will access our website.
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
We are active on social media platforms too and have accounts on facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc. We are obliged to inform all of our visitors that any information you post or any of our merchant, or any of our business partners on a social media platform is done at their own risk and without any expectation of privacy. Please be aware that https://gymshopen.com/ is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our intellectuals will take reasonable measures to: (i) protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, and (ii) keep personal information accurate and up-to-date as appropriate. We also seek to require our affiliates and service providers with whom we share personal information to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you. For online transactions, we use reasonable technological measures to protect the personal information that you transmit to us via our site.
FAIR INFORMATION PRACTISE
The Fair Information Practices plays a vital role in protecting users data around the globe and it is also considered as the backbone of United State laws of privacy. We urge our users to understand the fair information practice principles and how this would be implemented to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
This rule of the CAN-SPAM Act is being used for the safety of the visitors from being spam by mass email bombing. The law set requirements for commercial messages and give recipients the rights to stop spam emails from being sent to them and they can also ask the law to enforce tough penalties for violation.
If you currently receive push notifications and wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can deactivate these notifications at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device.
According to the Federal Privacy Act (1988), WE AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING
- Any user can visit the site anonymously.
- We will notify any changes to the policy.
- Users can ask us to change their details at any time.
- Any technical or general query can be heard via ticket system.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional emails from us,
- You may end our newsletter’s subscription anytime.
- You can update and correct your personal information.
- Deactivate your account.
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties
- You can update your security question.
- You can update your password.
- You can report any suspicious activity of any user.
In case of any changes to the policy we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of posting a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective.